- 2 positions available
- Projects in Central and North West Victoria
- Cert II ESI qualification will be highly regarded
TMC enviro are looking for additional crew members to assist with a range of vegetation management projects. Projects will include weed control, warren fumigation, roadside slashing and powerline vegetation control.
Suitable candidates will have previous on-ground experience in a similar role with strong native and weed ID skills. Prior experience in the powerline industry and a current Cert II ESI Qualification will be highly regarded.
Employment will be based in Birchip, and travel and working away will be required up to 5 days per week
Successful candidates will have the following certificates and licences;
- Current manual drivers licence
- White card (Occupational Health & Safety Induction card)
- Agricultural Chemical Users Permit (ACUP) or Chemical Accreditation
- Provide First Aid
- Road Traffic Management
- Cert II ESI Qualification will be highly regarded
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience;
- Minimum of 6 months of practical experience in Vegetation Management
- Demonstrated weed identification skills
- Demonstrated native vegetation identification skills
- Demonstrated practical experience in grass identification
- Demonstrated practical experience in warren fumigation
- Demonstrated track record of working safely
- Project management and experience leading a team will be an advantage
Suitable candidates will be fit, energetic and self-motivated, enjoy working away and have the ability to work productively in a team environment.
*Candidates who are successful after interview will be required to complete pre-employment medical assessment including a drug test, and must provide a minimum of two referees.
To apply or for further information, please contact Celeste Walsh, Operations Coordinator.
p: 03 5492 2222